Every guest that visits our RV Park in Howard, Colorado should enjoy their time.
Here you can see some of the activities we suggest that can be exciting and fun for the whole family and all visitors. Just minutes away from jeep tours, hiking, fishing/hunting, white water rafting, horseback riding, snow skiing, Dog Sledding, Zip-lining, Historic Salida CO and The Royal Gorge.
Our little place has everything you and your family could desire in a vacation getaway.
Many secret places to go explore just minutes down the road.
At Black Bear we will assist to provide you with Adventures & Attractions
Trails and Horseback Riding: http://salida.com/salida-recreation/recreation-horseback-riding.html
* Chase Waterfalls * Explore Mountains * Just get out an about.
* Salida, Co Riverside Park
* Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area
* S Mountain
* Art Galleries, Creative District
* Soul Craft Brewery: soulcraftbeer.com
* Mt. Shavano Fish Hatchery
* St. Elmo Ghost Town : https://www.colorado.com/ghost-towns/st-elmo-ghost-town
* Mount Princeton Hot Springs
* Royal Gorge: royalgorgeregion.com
* Twin Lakes Reservoir
* Rafting : right down the Road : Rock-n-Row Raft Trips
* Salida Hot Springs Aquatic Center: cityofsalida.com/aquaticcenter.com
* Bishops Castle : Westcliffe, Co ( Adorable town to visit for a day trip)
* Independence Pass
* Browns Canyon
* Monarch Ski Resort ( Snow skiing, Boarding, Tubing)
Great Sand Dunes National Park: https://www.nps.gov/grsa/index.htm
*Zapata Falls https://dayhikesneardenver.com/zapata-falls-hike-colorado/:
* Browns Creek Falls
* Monarch Snowmobile Tours
Monarch Dog Sled Rides: https://monarchdogsledrides.com/
Just google some more options or ask us about the best places to go.